Mining Art Gallery - Bishop Auckland
Built in the 1800s as the Old Bank Chambers, the Grade II listed building stood derelict for over a decade...
Farmhouse Extension - Middleton-in-Teesdale
Built in 1811, this Grade II listed Teesdale farmhouse was privately bought in 2012 by Redfern's client.
Office & Workshop - Bishop Auckland
Following steady growth for the last 25 years, Redfern Building Services Ltd were in need of a larger office and workshop...
House Refurbishment - Northallerton
Suffering from several years of neglect, this Grade II listed dwelling in Northallerton required a full restoration.
Fire Damaged House Refurbishment - Darlington
This fire-damaged three-bedroom semi-detached house in Darlington was in need of repair and replacment works.
New Shop Front - Bishop Auckland
Supplemented by Council grant fundings to improve the aesthetics of shop fronts in the town of Bishop Auckland...
Stables Restormation - Blanchland
Owned by Lord Crewe's Charity, this stable block had been unused for several years and required full restoration.
Farm House Restoration - Blanchard
Owned by Lord Crewe's Charity, this farm building and barn required a full restoration.